In this first post on how we test software at Quid, my aim is to tease out different layers of testing built into our development process, and to call out when, where and how tests should be added, and most importantly, who should come up with them.Read More
- How does Quid create reliable business intelligence?
- Our First Engineering Game Day
- Improving search with Word2Vec and Wikipedia
- Managing text data you haven’t seen and can’t control
- Using deep learning with small data
- It’s NOT the Stork: Where Tests Come From
- Quid Hackathon II
- Here’s a suggestion
- Optimizing The Rendering Engine
- Quid Hackathon
- Major League Data Visualization Event @ Quid!
- The Ups and Downs of a Chef Shop
- Reaching Equilibrium in Web Browser Network Visualizations